Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

FWF FRIDAY!!!

This is Post #1 For today, for the Birds of a Feather Kit Release
Come back at 9am EST!!
Hi Everyone and welcome to the FWF HOP!!!
I was so excited to get a little time to play with my
Unity stamps so I could hop with you guys today!!
Supplies Used:
Stamps Unity Stamp Company Comfy Cozy
Everything Else
BIRDS OF A FEATHER KIT
Available on the right Sidebar
If you made it this far thanks so much for hanging in there,
I'm pretty close to the bottom of the list!!
For a complete list of hoppers go check out the
You won't want to miss it, there is always so much inspiration on this hop!!
Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today!!



19 comments:

Lisa H. said...

oh, cute-totally cute, AMy!

Christi said...

This is darling! smiles...

StampinCathy said...

This is so adorable and just love the images too!

~amy~ said...

Love it!

NoraAnne said...

Too cute, I love it! and I LOVE your blog layout, did you design it yourself? It's very cool!

Bonita Rose said...

love love your card Amy.. and love the natural raffia.. it's perfect!!! Love raffia!

Lacey said...

super darling card

Stephanie Zito said...

So adorable Amy!!!

Sherry Campbell said...

Love this card! Everything goes together so wonderfully....almost like you had a magic kit with all kinds of fabulous stuff..... ;)

Lesley said...

Fab card, that chair looks so comfy! xx

jo said...

Lovely card Amy!!!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So adorable! Love it! :)

Linda said...

Amy that so adorable card have a great weekend!!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE this card--great job! Love that string at the top! You did a FAB job!

Anonymous said...

Adorable card!

Elisabeth said...

So cute!

Jennipher said...

Cute card! Looks like everyone loves that set!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

So, so cute, Amy!

Court said...

Amy, this is so cute! I love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower! I'm so honored! I'll be around and I am DEFINITELY checking out those bundles!