Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

BIRDS OF A FEATHER DT HOP DAY!!!

This is post #2 for the day
For the FWF Post scroll down...
BUT
You won't want to miss this post either!!!


Supplies Used:
Everything on this card is from the Birds of a Feather kit
Except for two things
One is from the With a Cherry On Top Kit
(available on your right)
and one is a SNEAK PEEK of
I'm sneaky
If you can guess which is the Stickerz
Leave a comment on this post and
You will win them!!!
I also colored with my new Copics...I know..I'm not very good..LOL..it's a learning process
the birdie and the frame are the Digital stamps that come with the kit
the sentiment is the part of the EAD Vinyl Rub on Set that come with it!!!
HEY THERE!!!
It's Birds of a Feather DT HOP day!!
I can't wait for you to check out all the amazing work the DT has in store for you!
The Birds of a Feather kit is available
on your right for $35/FREE SHIPPING!!!
and for today only
I am adding a 6x6 KaiserCraft
Lilac Avenue Paper Pad to the first 4 orders!!!
FOR FREE!!!
This also counts if you order the
With A Cherry on Top/Birds Bundle
Two kits for the low price of $45/still free shipping!!!
For a complete list of what's in these kits
CLICK BELOW
Today is Day 5 of EAD's 8th Anniversary Celebration
and Emily is announcing the Weekly Steal
You won't want to miss this deal,
so make sure you stop by to see her!!
HAD ENOUGH OF ME YET???
Go check out my girls!!!
Michele (guest DT)
Christi T (Guest DT)
Thanks so much for joining us today!!


14 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so cool. Great colors and just love that bird.

Anonymous said...

This card just makes me happy. SO CUTE and your coloring looks AWESOME. I'm jealous i don't have any Copics so i guess i better go get some.

Stephanie Zito said...

Oh your card is so adorable Amy!!!! Love the colours you used! I can't wait for my kit to arrive! Have a wonderful weekend!

Jodi C. said...

WOW!!! That bird and your coloring are AMAZING!!! Are the stickerz the very background flourishes?? What a fabulous card!!!

Court said...

I think Jodi is right - the background flourishes and the butterfly. This is like the scrappers version of "Where's Waldo"! Love it!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

uber cuteness, girlie! I am hoping to get to play with my new bird's of a feather kit this week! I have been so swamped with new release projects, and will be happy to be able to pull out all of that wonderful birdie goodness and create something!
HUGS!
Emily

NoraAnne said...

This bird is one of the cutest ever!!!!

Sherry Campbell said...

LOVE this, Amy!! It is totally adorable! I need to play with this image SOON!

Nicole Brenna said...

I think it must be the swirls and butterfly in the background... had me fooled at first.

Scrapmethis.blogspot.com

Raechelle Bellus said...

This is just too cute!!! I also like the coloring... i really need to invest in some Copics. Fabulous card!

Lindsay Weirich said...

funny card, love it!

Unknown said...

OH, this is sooo cute Amy! And don't discount your coloring, it looks wonderful and I see your shading too! *smile* I need to buy more colors of Copics...and practice too! I love this card!

Kathy said...

Love your card! Absolutely adorable :)

de said...

Aww! Adorable! Bright and cheery! Love it!