Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Little SNEAKIE...



Hmmmmmm...what did I use on that little luggage tag?...what was it...?
OH YEAH!!
Everything is from the new
"BIRDS OF A FEATHER" KIT!!!
Including the luggage tag!
Except that vinyl frame
There's a whole set of EAD Rubons in this kit though..
among a lot of other goodies that I know you can't wait to get your hands on!!!
AND
that I can't wait to see what you do with!!
RELEASE DAY IS FRIDAY!!!
Tomorrow is Whimsy Haven Hop Day!!
Make sure you come back to see all of use put
Lindsay's designs to good use!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!


4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This tag is so cool. Great colors and layout. Great kit so far.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Sweet! I am loving the colors I'm seeing! and because of you and your first kit, I now have a NEED for doilies! hee, hee ;) Such a cute tag! Love it!

Happy Tuesday!
hugs, margie

Anonymous said...

STOP TEASING....Just show us the KIT :) Love the luggage tag.

Jessica Diedrich said...

SHUT UP! I 'leave' blog land for a week and now this?!?!? EEK! WHEN? WHEN!?!??!! heehee