Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

MOOOOOOVING.....


I have to laugh at this picture...doesn't he look like he's
"king of the world"
I'll be off the blog for a few days to move and will be back
Thursday or Friday hopefully mostly unpacked.
I'm going to move the customer hop forward a week to
JUNE 4th.
You still have plenty of time to sign up on the post below.
I will still be filling orders, so don't worry about that and
am keeping the $29 price for the BIRDS OF A FEATHER KITS.
I think I overshot a little trying to make it this week, LOL
I can't even find anything right now.
Thanks for bearing with me!!

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

Good luck with the move!!!!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Good luck with everything :)

hugs, margie

Jana said...

Moving? You just got there.
Good luck with the move.

Ashley Newell said...

Best of luck with your move! I hope it's fast and easy! Hugs!

StampinCathy said...

How exciting that the move is finally here. Hope the move is a breeze.

Angela Toucan said...

all the best with your house move

Unknown said...

good luck with the move - and i LOVE the Muppets Theme song you have on your blog!!!!

dianna said...

YIKES! Good luck my dear*!*
xox

Stephanie Zito said...

Good luck with the move Amy! I hope it goes smoothly!

Raechelle Bellus said...

He sure does look like the king of his castle! lol I hope the move goes smoothly! :)

Me said...

ohhh i hate moving. i've only done it twice. the first time was with no kids or furniture so that was easy. the second was with 4 kids and EVERYTHING! i hope your move goes better for you. you must be super organized if you will be mostly unpacked in two days. i wish that were me. best of luck! wish i were there to help! ok, that was a lie to make me look nice. i already said i hate moving.
hehe...have a super time!

FibreJunky said...

Crap!!!! I missed a kit. I *need* a kit!!!!!!!!! We're moving, too, in another month - but wow, that's some house you've got there!! NICE!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Hope the move is going well! :D