Yep Stamps, if you've been stopping by for awhile then you know what I had to do to get them. If not go here.... oops a Christmas set got in there..sorry already had those, but all the other ones are new...my favorite brown van came by today delivering my most favorite thing...a brown box full of scrappy goodness!! Which was also my scrap budget for the month....but they should keep me busy for a while at least...
Thanks so much for everyone who has stopped by and left such nice comments. It has made my week!!! I can't wait to see what you guys do with the projects, I've heard so many awesome ideas...I'm sure I'll be lifting some of them! Just a reminder..Please link your projects in the comments section on the project post so that I can enter your name for the prize...Drawing will be on Sunday at 12noon central time, and I will post here so make sure you check back so if it's you, you can send me your address....
I weighed today 7 days on weight watchers, and I've lost 3.6 lbs...yay!!
I was all prepared not to see any results so I'm so excited about it, and I really needed it to keep myself going...as I sit here drinking my very boring, gagging me water which I am trying psychically project into a Mocha Frappacino...
Here are my layouts for Day 7 and 8 of the LOAD Challenge at BPS
Today I am ever so completely, wonderfully grateful for
1. YOU ( all you guys who have stopped by just to look or to leave me such a nice comment)
2. Smart Ones (weight watchers meals which despite what you might think are actually quite
3. Having a job, that for the most part, is flexible enough that I can still be there for my kids
when I need to.
4. The UPS man who never fails to make my heart race when he delivers those beautiful, brown
5. The fact that I work with all women, so there is never a shortage of tampons when you need