Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Feeling Japanese...







This will be short because tomorrow we are on the road to Peoria so that I can attend Fiskars Demonstrator Training...We were all going to go, but with the snow days and the base being closed Rob really has to work on Monday, so I'm just taking Britain...which will be a really nice little trip for us and Rob and Landon will get some time together too...usually it's the opposite.
Anyway I still have to get us packed, and then we're going to watch a movie.
We went out for dinner tonight to Japanese Garden, this was a nice treat, we really don't eat out that much...we usually go get it and bring it home...LOL..
The boys love this place here are some more pictures



The boys ordered kiddie coctails...the umbrellas were a pretty big hit










That's all for tonight...I'll be back tomorrow, at least I hope so.
Gratitude:
1. A nice dinner out
2. Can't wait for our little trip tomorrow
3. Fiskars Class
4. my warm bed
5. coffee after dinner...yummmm

14 comments:

Amy said...

i really love hearing the things for which you are grateful. it reminds me to be more grateful. i think i take too many things for granted!

Zoe said...

have fun at your class! looks like a great evening.

Carolyn said...

Yummy! Now I'm hungry...

Have a safe and fun trip, and give details when you get back.

dianna said...

Can't wait to hear about your training...there's been NO ONE down here for training or classes...hmmmm...I think you and your family need to take a trip to the Gulf of Mexico!...For training of course!...and the beach...and ADULT umbrella cocktails...

Lucy Filet said...

That restaurant looks awesome! We don't go out as a family much either, there's just too many of us:).

Have a good trip!

Anonymous said...

enjoy your trip away.....how cool that both sons can spend some time on thier own with thier folks.

Kitty said...

Have a good trip! x

mamatwoboys said...

What a FUN night out! I can not wait to hear about Fiskar's training. No one here in the middle of nowhere training so I guess I'll have to wait till I move and see if anyone trains in Dallas. I'll look forward to a trip report once you get the laundry started:)

Angela Toucan said...

Glad you all had a great dinner, it's good to do occasionally. Have a great trip and enjoy your training.

Anonymous said...

That should be a fun class. Lucky you.

I also know all about snow days around here. We've had four already this year-ugh.

Have a great week!

RobinDiane said...

Looks like ya'll had a great dinner.

Maria said...

Oh we haven't been to a Japanese restaurant in forever! That looked like a lot of fun.

Deanna said...

Wow! Japanese Garden looks like a cool place to go!

I hope you faired well at your training and had a great time bonding with your son!

My girls have had 6, yes 6, snow/ice days this year so far! Ugh! I love spending time with them but it makes it difficult to work when they want my undivided attention!

Email Addy:
creationsbydeanna@sbcglobal.net

Snail Mail Addy:
Deanna Piskulic
1040 Vogel Estates Lane
Maxville MO 63010

Stephanie ODea said...

what a fun restaurant! have fun at your class and have a safe trip.
-steph