Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sending out an S.O.S. **EDITED

I am having email technical difficulties...I can recieve email but not send so if your commenting, I usually try to answer, so please bear with me and thanks in advance...:-(

I am trying very hard, but I fear my patience is begginning to wear thin...does this make me a bad mom?
This is what we have been doing since 3pm








This doesn't count of course our trip to Office Depot, WalMart and Dollar Tree for last minute supplies....H.E.L.P.
Britain would be in more of these pictures but I had him pounding away at the computer while I was putting his science project together....I will be so happy when we get through this week....I didn't end up going to work today, I have a nasty stomach bug that has been making me miserable all day(hopefully they don't fire me)

so I don't have any news yet from my LSS (which is The Scrapbook Factory), as she had an apt today anyway, so I'll be meeting with her tomorrow...

I did get very happy mail today from my bestest friend Stephanie in Japan...the kids were so excited to get candy from Japan and I am wearing my very comfy new jammies right now...see above pictures...Steph and I have a tradition of giving each other matching jammies for Christmas...Steph I soooo miss you!! Thanks so much!



I did it...I took the plunge...I signed up today for the medical transcription course/to eventually become a job ...it takes 24 hours for them to process your application and set up your website/trainer so I will let you know more about how it's going when I know more.

I have to go get back to work now...tomorrow I will have a new Ricetta up...oh and today at Christi's I saw her coolest project in the world, at which time I immediately went to Heart in Hand Scraps and purchased the online class for $3 so cheap...and wow this is the first time I've done this and I can tell already that I am going to totally be hooked...

Gratitude:
1. My happy mail from Japan
2. what I did get done today (which wasn't much)
3. signing up for the MT course...
4. the super cool site Heart in Hands
5. getting almost done with this science project fiasco

16 comments:

Kathryn Johnson said...

Cute PJs! Good luck getting that project done!

OHmommy said...

Good luck with the project. All that work makes me happy I dont have any school aged children YET. LOL.

Thanks for your sweet comment. I am in Cleveland.

Maria said...

Hey, congratulations on signing up! I think it's great to just go for what you really want! Are those the comfy jammies you're wearing in the pictures?

mamatwoboys said...

I can so relate to the whole science fair thing. It is far too much work for any parent. I did it for one son last fall and although I did great work it wasn't really his. I felt bad about that until I saw everyone else's projects.

I am so jealous of your weekend away. We have been so stuck by all of our snow that getting to Target would make me happy. Can't wait to see pics of the summer trip.

Lucy Filet said...

When I was a kid my parents never helped me with my homework, let alone science fair, and then I would see all those other projects and know that there was no way that I could have won because no other kid was doing their own work.

So from that perspective, I think you're doing a good thing in helping.

Christi said...

Can you tell you how much I hate science fairs?!?! Nobody tells you when you become a parent that, as a result, you too have to go back to school....ugh!!!

Yay for you signing up for the course!!! That's awesome!!!

I am so happy that you went and got that class over at HHS. You cannot beat the value of those classes!!! $3 is a steal for the quality of the instructions! I can't wait to see what you do with it!
smiles...

Christi said...

ooops, I forgot...I hope that you are feeling better!!

mayorofcrazytown said...

I feel your pain on the science project. We have completed one and have another due March 21. I thought I completed 6th grade many years ago? I am glad your box arrived. You look cute in your pjs. Can't wait to hear about your new venture details. Love you.

Kelly said...

You poor girl, how did you do all that on top of a stomach bug?? I would have been holed up in bed ignoring the world! LOL Hope you're feeling better and the science project is done!
YAY for signing up for the class. That will be awesome for you.

Amy said...

hope things bode well with you guys now. is the project complete. i hope so. things like that can be so frustrating and stressful.

i was up late and early this morning helping my hubby finish a presentation for work. i wanted to throw it at him before it was all done. lol!!!

have a great day!

Amy said...

oh and i hope your are feeling better today!

Unknown said...

the project...that was so totally me 3 months ago and I hated every minute of it! ugh!
But I won...I mean, he won...LOL

Zoe said...

god i hate school (i mean mom) projects. i love japanese goodies. my brother used to have to go for work all the time...but no more. i miss it!

Kitty said...

Awww, hope you feel better soon Amy x

Deanna said...

LOL... Hang in there... Once the science project is completed, it will all be down hill from there!

Love the PJs! How fun is that to receive new PJs from your BFF each year?! And candy from Japan to boot?! Lucky you!!!

I am already addicted to Heart in Hands! I'm glad to hear that you will be joining me in my addiction shortly! LOL... Tammy Tutterow teaches classes at my LSS and she is MARVELOUS!!!

I hope you get to feeling better and your email issue is resolved sooner than later...

Take care of you...

RobinDiane said...

I don't look forward to when Addie will have school projects like that...Still have a few years until then. Hope you are feeling better. I like the new jammies!!!