Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2008

A thank you note...



It might be a little hard to read but this is what I found waiting for me when I got home from work today...I leave in the morning before the kids get up so I left their Valentine's presents hanging on their doors, in the altered Crystal Light containers, (Countdown to Vday Project #3)



I stuffed them with their favorite candy and gift cards for Family Video...It was a resounding success!! Britain actually went to the trouble to type up a thank you note...LOL...






In honor of Valentine's Day, I found this "Couple's Quiz" so here we go...



1. What is his name? Robert Lee



2. How long have you been together? Married 13 years-together 14 years



3.Who eats more? This is a toss up...we both like food...



4. Who said I love you first? he did



5. Who is taller? he is, but how hard is that I'm 5' tall...lol



6. Who sings better? definitely me...and I can't sing



7. Who is smarter? He is...about most things...I am about some things



8. Who does the laundry? Me. but he usually puts it away...I hate folding...so I can't complain when my clothes end up in my 12 year olds room



9. Who does the dishes? me.



10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.



11. Who pays the bills? he does



12. Who mows the lawn? neither one of us...Britain does



13. Who cooks dinner? Me, but Rob is King of the Grill



14. Who drives when you are together? Always Rob



15. Who is more stubborn? we are both very bull headed



16. Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Me.



17. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, but neither set lives near us



18. Who kissed whom first? He kissed me, but I asked him to



19. Who proposed? there wasn't really a proposal...LOL..it was sort of a mutual agreement when we found out I was pregnant...



20. Who is more sensitive? Me.



22. Who has more siblings? Rob is the oldest of 3 brothers and I am the youngest of 3 sisters...



23. Who wears the pants in the family? We fight over the pants...LOL



24. Who is older? he is by 10 years....
Who else wants to play?
oh and for the first time since we've been married, I got exactly what I wanted for Vdaywithout having to go buy it myself....!!!...I haven't had time to play with it yet...but I can't wait!!!
Friday fun project up tomorrow...that's all I have tonight! Thanks so much for stopping by!
hope everyone has a wonderful night!



14 comments:

Kellan said...

What a sweet letter from your darling kids!! I just loved it. You and your husband are a great looking couple - and 13 years is great! Happy Valentine's Day Amy - hope it was SWEET for you. See you soon. Kellan

Anonymous said...

Amy that is such a beautiful letter from your sons. Love the photo of you and Rob. Learnt lots about you both and I was answering this myself as I went through your questions. Oh I love your goodies, enjoy playing with those.

dianna said...

Sweet boys for writing a note...gotta love that!

Jealous of your toy...can't wait to see what you come up with*!*

I took the couple's survey...we sound a bit boring though :(

blah blah blah

any idea what is up with this extra feature on comments? It's driving me crazy and I wish it would go away! I wonder if I put it there? ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

RobinDiane said...

Amy--your boys are the best! That letter was awesome.

Lucy Filet said...

Your boys are just too adorable, funny and sweet, just great kids!

Thanks for sharing the couples' quiz. It was cool to learn more about you. I'll have to do it too, but I somehow get behind on blog stuff.

I have to say, I must live on a different planet, but I have NO idea what your new toy is. Must google.

Lucy Filet said...

Duh! It's a wacom tablet:). Dylan and I were just talking about them last night, since I was teaching him to use photoshop:). I told him we needed one.

Angela Toucan said...

great looking tablet - can't wait so see what you create with it.

Kelly said...

That is the sweetest thank you note!! How thoughtful of them, made your day I bet! (of course you got that awesome gift too!!)

Maria said...

That was cute. Maybe I'll do it! I actually would have a lot of the same answers, except my hubby is always the one to say he was wrong, because I tell him to. He just told me that I have never said the "s" word to him.

Amy said...

what an adorable note! that was an interesting questionaire. i am glad you had a great day and that you got a nice present (that you didn't have to buy yourself!)

have a great weekend!

Lester R.N. said...

That was so sweet of your kids to leave you that note. I hope you have fun at the lake. Owen is sick again!!! He had a high fever this morning and the doctors think his ear infection is back so more stronger antibiotics!! Love ya!!!

Kitty said...

Aww cute letter from your boys. My son wrote 'To Mum, Happ Valentimes Day. XXX' on my shopping list! x

Melissa said...

How cute your boys typed you a thank you note!! I know the VDay Countdown projects were a big hit with my recipiants!!

Enjoy your new toy!! They are the best!!

Carolyn said...

Now that was a super sweet note from your son, but let's talk about that vday gift...whoa momma! That's a good one.. You lucky gal you!

I'll get the addy your requested to you soon.