Pages

Monday, February 11, 2008

Let's talk about glue...

Anyone who comes by knows about my obsession with adhesive...well let me say that I am in L.O.V.E. with this stuff


Beacon's 3 in 1 craft glue...it dries clear, it dries very fast and it will stick anything to anything else...except felt...for felt you need felt glue...but anything else this is your ticket...I 'm going to need a bucket of it, I use it on almost everything I do, the applicator is so precise for small things like buttons and googly eyes....and Mr. Beacon wherever you are, if you want to send me some free glue, I'd love some!!


speaking of googly eyes I completed my card for the Deck of Me for week #6...prompt for this week was what do you need to get rid of in your life...mine is guilt...here is my card

oh and we had to use junk mail on the card....and how did I get heart shape cards you ask??...well I got super happy mail today from Dianna, and I'm really surprised because she keeps threatening to kick my ass, but THANK YOU so much Dianna it was so nice to get a fun little surprise in the mail!! and Robin sent me a handmade thank you for her goodies she recieved for participating in one of the VDay countdown projects...so I got good mail today!! that almost never happens...so thanks again!!

I love my coffee themed magnetic pad it went right on the fridge...

you've probably noticed that my template has changed...I like it better but somehow in the process I lost my link list, so sometime this week I hope to get it back up along with our walking list and whatever else disappeared over there and ok I know I was going to start walking today but we're having an ice storm, really, so I'm really sucking at this whole motivate everyone else to walk thing...but I promise as soon as it gets better I will go walk please don't judge me..I would feel guilty about it but refer to the card above...it seems like I lost a whole bunch of stuff over there on the right so I've got to figure out what all of it was...and while you're reading this I hope your enjoying my new playlist...


I caught up on Christi's Creative Prompts today

#26


I used Worldwinn Cardstock, Pattern Paper by Scrapworks, letter stickers by Creative Imaginations
#27



Bazzill cardstock, Pattern Paper by Bo Bunny and My Mind's Eye, Buttons by Daisy D's, letter stickers by SEI


#28


Bazzill, Pattern Paper Memory Makers, tags stampin' up, and found items

Does anyone else's kid do this? I go to pick the boys up from school today in the "Ice Storm of 2008" and Britain informs me he needs dry ice for his science fair project...right now...oh and by the way mom, I also need magnets, a diorama board, push pins, safety pins and cardstock...do you know how hard it is to find dry ice? it's not easy...and when I did find a place they were closed so we got all the other stuff, Rob is going to pick up the dry ice tomorrow, we were able to do his project with everything but the dry ice and we'll finish when we get it...and then I caught him telling Landon, "mom's pretty cranky"... ya think...???

did you know that the colder a magnet gets the more safety pins it picks up? just a fun fact for you...

and before anyone asks me I did get a cinnamon crackalatte today...and I don't care how many points are in it.

Gratitiude:

1. getting caught up on my creating 2. I made the best banana bread ever today because I had bananas about to go bad, but I don't want someone to tell me how many points are in it or how much bigger my butt is going to be due to my short stature and "cylindricalness"

3. getting the house stuff done 4. getting most of Britain's science project done 5.my friend Tonia is going to watch the dogs Sunday/Monday so we can go spend the night at Rend Lake..( we have a free night there so we're so excited for a night out)

11 comments:

dianna said...

R2D2?...get it?.....sheesh.

Now you're trying to turn this on me hu? I'm sticking my tongue out at you right now...

Will that adhesive work on clear tiles w/out making a foggy film appear? Another ?...I've been trying to find an adhesive that I can use on clear tiles w/ a photo...w/out making the photo bleed. I should have asked you this ? when I realized that you were an adhesive addict!!!

mamatwoboys said...

Love those layouts. It is great to see boys layouts without flowers. I am always looking for boys inspiration! Thanks so much for sharing.

Maria said...

Glad to learn about the glue. I would have no idea what to buy for anything! What is Rend Lake? Do you get to go alone with hubby!

Lester R.N. said...

You are to funny for words sometimes. Your blog makes me very happy! I know how you feel about the cranky thing. At dinner Chris says " man your crabby" I guess he forgot how many hours I worked over the last 4 days! Your soup was YUMMY! Call ya in a few days!

Lucy Filet said...

You're so good on your deck of me! I'm behind still. Yours are so pretty. (I also don't have any junk mail as Dylan shreds it all before it has a chance to make it home...I'll have to remember to ask him to keep some).

Anonymous said...

oh lol at the glue, so long as you are using it and not sniffing it....by the way I am laffing about the dry ice an science project, oooops naughty boy. I will be getting to teach science this semester. I also noticed a playlist on your blog now too.

Kitty said...

I'm going to look into that glue - wonder if we can get it in the UK? The last batch of PVA I bought was rubbish - I was NOT happy. Thanks for the tip. x

RobinDiane said...

Where did you buy the adhesive from? The layouts are super cute. Your boys are a ton of fun! It is fun seeing them.

I understand about the walking. I need to get better at it..I don't have the excuse of an ice storm..but we did have a terrible thunderstorm this morning.

Kelly said...

Ok, since I was at Starbucks today, I decided to try one of your Cinnamon Dolce's. It was really hard to do because the guy at the drive up window asked me if I wanted one of their new Pumpkin Spice Latte's and I about passed out because that is my absolute favorite and I couldn't believe they took it away in the first place. But I said no, I have to try the Cinnamon Dolce Latte . I did get mine with skim milk because this girl here has high cholesterol so I don't know if that changes it at all. It was really good but sorry, pumpkin spice is still my to-die-for coffee drink. (Kelly ducks so she doesn't get hit by Amy's empty crackalatte cup)

Amy said...

great layouts! how about i walk for the two of us today! i hope to, but so far it's not happening!!!

have a great day!

Christi said...

My goodness girl...when you get on a roll, you rock! LOVE the layouts!!! Now, wanna help me get caught up??? :P

I just love the stories of your boys' antics. I really am thinking that you should write a book. You always paint such a wonderful picture with your words and humor. smiles...