Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

T.G.I.W.!!!Ricetta #3








You'll have to bear with me, I had to take a picture of the Ricetta because my computer has decided to stop talking to my printer...I have no idea what they're arguing about, but it's just the way my day has gone...I've been having technical difficulties all over the place...and I'm really not good at drawing...so here's my layout












If you are inspired by this sketch, let me know by posting your work and linking me up in the comment section!


Ricetta #2




Sooo, at my meeting this morning with Ann from The Scrapbook Factory, we finalized our plans...I'm so excited!!
I'm going to be doing a Fiskars Demo on March 8th from 12-4!!! If you're in the area, please come by we'll be doing a free make and take and you'll get to play with some Fiskars tools!!!



Also on March 15th, I'll be teaching a Mini Album class by Bo Bunny titled "He Is"...this would be a great jump on your Father's Day , Graduation or Birthday gift!!! I hope you'll drop by, I'd love to see you there!








and we are finally putting the finishing touches on the Science Project...which is why this is going to be short, I've, err, I mean we've...LOL..got to finish it before tomorrow...because I have to work...




Got the first email from my MT (Medical Transcription) trainer today, but that's as far as I got, because my email and internet have been screwy all day...grrrr...but I'm looking forward to getting started!




I had to take Cocoa the terrorist to the vet today to get her shots...she hates the car...I learned how much she hates the car today when she both pooped and threw up on the less than 10 minute ride to the vets office...and she's a really small dog...and I hadn't fed her for like 4 hours before her vet apt...so how she managed to make a mess more than twice the size of her is beyond me...but of course now she's all cute and perfect and cuddled up on my lap...
and here is Landon, who specifically asked that I take this picture of him and his drawing of me on his dollar bill (how cute is that?) (his homework was to design a dollar bill) he wanted to make sure that I did not tell a funny story with this picture...it's just a picture of Landon...and his homework ...the dollar bill picture...
Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow, Landon is a great artist! He must have gotten the artistic gene from mom! I would love to come to one of your make and takes. Maybe some day I'll be able to pop in one and surprise ya!!

Kellan said...

REally cute dollar bill and adorable boy!! Cute layouts too! Sorry the dog made a mess in the car - that is no fun!

Glad I could help with your husband - that's what I'm here for - tee hee!

Have a good Thursday - see you later. Kellan

Lisa said...

You have had quite a day! The layout is great. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Maria said...

That is SO cool about the class you'll be teaching! I'm sure you're going to have lots of fun doing it. Your son is so cute with his "dollar".

Amy said...

i hope you overcome your technical difficulties soon!

that's a great shot of you younger son, as he looks so proud!

Lucy Filet said...

Hope you get that science fair project finished! I would love to come to one of your classes, but I doubt I will ever be in the area:(.

Your LO is so pretty. I'll have to actually get scrapping again! (I took such a long break after that LOAD challenge).

The Crafty Chik said...

Amy, you're too funny! I love reading your stories! THe ricetta is definitely getting done - after I catch up on the other three!

Christi said...

I love your layout...I keep thinking that I will get one of your ricetta's done, but then the week just gets away from me. UGH!

I like the $$ bill and the fact that he didn't want you to make up a story about it. ;) smiles...

Lester R.N. said...

That is the cutest dollar bill I have ever seen!!! I will try and make for the classes! I am feeling a little better today!!! See ya soon!

Angela Toucan said...

great looking "He is Book". And your son is very clever, thanks for sharing his homework with us.

Zoe said...

man you are a crafty family! how do you find the time?

Carolyn said...

For the computer & printer problem, you can try this - shut down the computer and printer, unplug everything, and plug it all back in and start up the computer again and see if that worked, or you might have to reinstall the driver for the printer again. Hopefully one of those tips helps, or maybe you have it working by now, and don't need any of those tips, which of course would be a good thing, and I hope it is that way, but if not, try one of them and see what happens.

Wish I was closer, I would come to the demo, sounds like fun. The Bo Bunny one sounds like fun too.

So sorry to hear about the trip to the vets. You didn't by any chance drive through the car wash on the way home with the windows down, did you? hee hee Really I'm not laughing (much that is) but I'm really thinking you need to start putting Amy happening in some form of a book, you never know, this could be a best seller someday, so you should be prepping now, just in case.

Very cute dollar bill, the person on it is the best! (of course please don't tell him it's illegal to make fake money) sorry I might be feeling a bit better today.

Melissa said...

Love your sketch!! The layout is very cool!! Perfect for your theme!!

I so wish I was near... I would take your mini album class!! That looks like fun!!

RobinDiane said...

Wish I were closer to take your mini album class. Hope your day is going better today. Landon art work is awesome!

Teri H said...

Woohoo! Guess what I got in the mail today! A pleasantly full bright green envelope filled with all kinds of fun things! Thank you so much! This totally made my day!

dianna said...

Just realizing that with all of your computer junk going on that you might not have gotten my thank you email...you are a sweetie...THANKS SO MUCH :)

I want to come to your class...if I do, I still plan on shooting those spitballs. (really)

Where do you get all of your energy girl...I want some! Feel free to share any advice you might have on the subject~I feel like I'm always moving in quicksand!

Have you played with your V-day gift yet?

***If you write a book~you take the boy stuff and I'll cover the girl stuff...that would be a HOOT!
(did I just say hoot?)

dianna said...

um yeah....
that comment was a jumbled up mess.