Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's Ricetta Day!







I think I'm finally figuring out my Bamboo Pad, well maybe...it seems to have a pretty big learning curve...I think I'm going to need to take a class...Right now I'm too lazy to count, but I think this is Ricetta #4...if you use the Ricetta please link me up in the comments...


Here is my layout...






I did journal on the circle, and you can see it in person, don't know why it's so hard to see in the picture...

I also finished the mini album for the class I'm teaching on March 15th at The Scrapbook Factory



I have just discovered this is the best place to take photos in my house... here are a couple pics of the inside







I'd probably have a bit more to tell you today, but blogger has a scheduled outage in like 8 minutes...So more tomorrow!
Gratitude:
1. I have the best husband ever
2. Baked some Banana Bread today
3. Shared said banana bread with my neighbor and some friends (mini loaves)
4. Had such a nice visit with same neighbor, I have to check if it's ok with her but I'm going to link you guys up...she is super creative!
5. Boys got their report cards today and they BOTH got straight A's! We're so proud!
ok that's it, thanks so much for stopping by!!


15 comments:

Amy said...

awesome mini book!

you have to smart boys there! congrats to them and you!!!

Maria said...

I love the pictures you used. They really tell the story. Smart boys you have there! My kids just got their mid-quarter grades so our report cards must be way off from yours.

dianna said...

That book is awesome*!*

Congrats to your little pair SMARTY pants ~ great job guys :)

Lisa said...

Your layout is great! I have a hard time with that many photos, but yours looks wonderful.

Once I finish my class (this week is the last) I will start using your Ricettas!

Lucy Filet said...

I love the letters on that squirt gun layout!

That book is too cool too!

Congrats to your boys!

Kitty said...

Your scrapbooking is really clever.

And way to go on the boys' report cards! Clever boys! x

Angela Toucan said...

fabulous mini album

Christi said...

Huge congrats to the boys...that's awesome! LOVE that book!!! How is it time for a new ricetta already?!?! Have a great day! smiles...

Kellan said...

I love the squirt gun fight page - so cute and such fun memories.

Have a good day Amy -see you soon. Kellan

Deanna said...

Congratulations to your boys and to their awesome Mom!

I love this Bo Bunny board book! I have completed mine and will give it to my husband for father's day! You did a great job on yours! The students will love it!

Take care of you!

OHmommy said...

WOW... awesome book!

And congrats on the smart kids. :)

RobinDiane said...

Beautiful mini book!
Addie is much better today but we stayed home again just to make sure.

Nicole said...

Love your mini book!!! And I have to get in gear and get one of these Ricettas done. BTW... You have been tagged.

Lesli said...

WOW - wonderful mini book - Love the sketch!

Carolyn said...

Cute mini book, you'll have fun teaching that one.

Cute sketch too! You work well with your new toy.. I mean tool! LOL